Jeff D. Welch
Jeff has over 18 years of public accounting experience with a focus on taxation, auditing, and business consulting. Prior to joining Welch, Couch & Company, PA, he worked for national and regional accounting firms located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Jeff works in all areas of income taxation planning and compliance. He has helped clients navigate complex tax situations and multistate tax issues for individuals and businesses in a broad range of industries. His work also includes auditing, business consulting, estate planning, business planning and structuring, and IRS representation.
Jeff now offers financial services including wealth management and financial planning to his clients. His background as a CPA and attorney provides a unique level of expertise that he uses to work with his clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
Jeff was raised in Salem, Arkansas and now lives with his family in West Plains, Missouri. He has served on numerous local nonprofit boards including most recently as a board member of the Greater West Plains Area Chamber of Commerce
Licenses and Designations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Arkansas and Missouri
- Attorney Licensed in Arkansas and Missouri
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66
- Life and Health Insurance License in Missouri and Arkansas
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Central Arkansas (2000)
- Juris Doctor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock (2008)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas and Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas and Missouri Bar Associations